Want £50-80,000/yr? Games Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Want £50-80,000/yr? Games Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City Of London|
|Salary:||£50-80,000 OTE (base + comm)|
|Contact Name:||Tom Brady|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 11:10|
So… if you’re currently in a job where you:
- Feel undervalued/not appreciated by your boss and/or
- Not getting rewarded for your efforts and/or
- Want more responsibility and/or
- Can’t earn any more than £30k
You could also:
- Be fed up of seeing your friends/peers taking great holidays, buying nice cars, generally spending lots of money and/or
- Be fed up of your sharing a house with too many people and you want your own place and/or
- Just crave for a job where you can earn in excess of £50-60k/year
We’re now on the look out for: both experienced Recruitment Consultants and Trainee Consultants.
Trainees must be very sales driven with exceptional verbal communication skills coupled with some B2B sales ideally... if you have no sales exp you've got to have real drive and be prepared to do whatever's necessary to get to your goal/dream - because it's not going to come to you.
You have to prove you are strong business/relationship developers, entrepreneurial in your approach and must possess the following qualities:
- goal orientated
- hungry for success & money
- positive attitude
- a 'never say die’ approach
- not risk averse
- want control of your own destiny
The areas we specialize in are: Web & Games Development, Audio Visual & Digital/SEO/PPC.
In return, we can offer the following:
1) City based - Fenchurch St. (2 mins/Tower Hill/Fenchurch St, 5 mins/DLR, 8 mins/Bank, 10 mins/Liverpool Street…)
2) Excellent OTE (£25-80,000+) incl. great commission structure (up to 20-50%).
3) Flat structure - lots of career opportunity - we are looking for individuals who want to use/develop their leadership qualities and become managers.
4) We are a company that wants to grow - we are currently at 23 people, and looking to grow - creating management opportunities for ambitious individuals.
Creative Personnel are a well established specialist recruitment firm that focus on Digital, Web, Games & Audiovisual technologies. We have offices in London & India and have plans to grow over the next 18 months. The market is now really moving and we want people with sales experience that really are hungry to earn money!
If you’re genuinely interested, please forward me your latest cv… or if you know of anyone who maybe looking, please feel free to pass this email on.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Games Network Programemr
Shader/Tools Programmer Games programmer
Games Software Engineers
Games Tool Programmer Blockbuster Studio
Games Environment Artist for Sci-Fi Project
£30000 - £45000 per annum