A young, vibrant and ambitious digital agency is looking for a Website Analyst with web front-end development skills to join its ranks. Working in a fast-paced digital landscape you will collaborate with the agency’s leadership and discipline teams to manage their data-centric projects for an exciting portfolio of clients. You will personally develop and manage the CRO projects from strategy through to delivery.
- Create the strategy for our client’s CRO testing plan and road map
- Manage and support the ongoing conversion rate optimisation strategy
- Implement all facets of the CRO roadmap for clients including planning, ideation, testing, optimisation, reporting, and forecasting; o Setting up and utilising A/B or MVT tests, using VWO o Performance data analysis and decision making o Create performance and hypothesis testing reports
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the projects for clients.
- Evaluate competitor sites & produce learning to benefit our clients.
- Play key role in agency New Business development & pitches when required.
- A university degree (upper second class honours or higher) in a relevant (marketing/sales/math/economy) subject
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of one or more testing platforms (e.g. WVO - requisite, Optimizely, Google Optimize …)
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels (e.g. SEO, PPC, Social Media, Display)
- Motivation to be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Team player with strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people in both direct and group relationships
The agencies analytics department looks after 4 different areas and has their very own Labs team (Special Ops) which looks after special projects, innovations, proprietary tools & technology. Showing rapid and continuous growth since its inception this role presents the opportunity to be part of an aspiring agency which already has real presence within the digital space.