Working with a universally recognised brand you will be joining their B2B online acquisitions team as part of their EMEA marketing organization you will play a key role in supporting their team by providing GA-based dashboards, personally leading the implementation and analysis of web tests as well as co-leading a global tracking infrastructure. As a Web Analytics Specialist you will work within a cross-functional roll dealing with analytics and working closely with multiple stakeholders across marketing and media teams internally and with their partners.
- Deliver best in class understanding of AdWords site visitors through GA-based dashboards which shape user understanding across the organization and drive key creative and web strategies
- Provide thought leadership in EMEA and globally for a web testing framework, collaborating cross functionally with senior stakeholders
- Lead the technical implementation, analysis, reporting and scaling of web tests
- Collaborate with the Global SMB Marketing team on co-creating global tracking infrastructure
- Lead the projects improving AdWords user acquisition and retention through embedded promotions (acquiring new AdWords users from other Google websites)
- Participate in quarterly and yearly business planning cycle
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in technology/online/media industry
- Ability to work at speed with Google Analytics and SQL
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and other online marketing platforms Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a fast-moving environment, strong project management experience with an entrepreneurial mind set for overcoming obstacles
- Comfortable analysing and presenting results and recommendations, with a keen eye for detail
This is a full-time, 1 year vendor contract. The role is based in central London and some travel abroad may be necessary.