You will work with some of the biggest brands and support their customers by looking at their data in a fresh new innovative way and deliver actionale solutions that grow their business.
Your job will be to improve how they automate reports, spot out trends, present insights that challenge and support internal and external stakeholders. You will also be expected to provide deep performance insights collected using Google Analytics.
You will gather, analyse and report on data from multiple sources – including for example brand metrics, CSR, sales, and footfall. You would pull the data together via Excel, analyse and chart out the data to reveal the bigger picture and then clearly articulate it in Powerpoint or Tableau.
- Present advanced reports and insights from client data using Google Analytics
- Collect and analyse web and non-web media and performance data outside
- Create dashboards using Tableua
- Campaign evaluation
- Insight generation for planning
- Build relationships between the Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Adtech & CRM team
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Sciences or numerically proficient subject
- Excellent communication & presentation skills internally and client-facing
- Google Analytics (GAiQ highly desirable)
- Basic Adobe Analytics (not essential)
- Tableau or other data visualisation tools
- Google Data Studio, Big Query
- R/Python or other stats/programming language (not essential)