You will work with some of the industry’s most exciting technology and talented individuals. We have a solid reputation for producing fantastic looking open-world games and this is a great opportunity if you want to play an instrumental role on developing our next-generation games or engine. You will be a part of a team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining many aspects of the game or core engine tech such as streaming, threading, memory management and lower level platform specific technology.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++
- Have worked on at least one shipped XBox title
- Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, physics, animation, AI, rendering, etc.
- Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Good communication skills and thrives as a member of a team
- In-depth knowledge of game engine architectures
- In-depth knowledge of next generation console architectures and future architectural trends