£70000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
Ad Monetization Sales Manager - UK Based Remote Role
Are you an experienced Advertising Sales Professional with a clear proven track record, an extensive network of brand and agency partnerships, and a love for sport?
Then this dynamic video content provider will be keen to meet with you.
The company has partnerships with a very large number of the leading global sports rights holders and via the magic of AI and ML they can help them fully maximize ,personalise and target their video content for an audience of passionate sports fans helping the rights holders expand their reach and provide them a range of opportunities to monetize that content.
They are now looking for an Ad Monetization Sales Manager to lead and drive advertising sales in the EMA region via direct, programmatic guaranteed and private marketplace deals to help build a consistent and sustainable demand for their growing ad inventory.
As the Ad Monetization Sales Manager, you already have an established network that you can target and cultivate so you can propel ad sales for all the company's managed ad inventory. The strength of your relationships and contacts will be key to your success as you develop current and new partnerships, channels, and resellers across the sports advertising ecosystem.
You love building trust and sharing knowledge and this will serve you well as you consult with the sports rights holders on the best strategies and use of the company's video solutions to sell advertising.
The full end to end sales process will be under your management and this will see you taking the process from the initial introduction to signed PGs, PMPs and IO's and you will be in regular contact with channel and brand partners throughout each campaign to ensure its success.
Of course, marketing is nothing without results and you are known as someone who always has their eye on the key industry metrics regarding campaign reach, CTR, and viewability.
Your finger is always on the pulse, and you will have a highly visible role to play for the company as you contribute to increasing the company's brand in the sports marketing world.
- Publishers side experience, ideally within sport.
- 5 years of experience selling premium digital ad inventory in EMEA.with a focus on digital and video
- Proven up-to-date network of decision-makers and influencers across the EMEA digital sports advertising ecosystem, this will include agencies, channels, and brands.
- Close relationships with programmatic demand side suppliers within the EMEA region.
- Understanding of demand acquisition deal cycles, lead generation, pilot structures funnel stages, etc.
- An acute understanding of the campaign goals in digital advertising and the related metrics, deal structures and revenue share standards
- An acute understanding of industry-standard measurement protocols and ad tech stack
Bonus add ons in your experience.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish at a business level.
- Strong relationships with programmatic demand suppliers in the EMEA region
For Further details apply now with your latest CV