£25000 - £28000 per annum
If you are someone who has great customer service, organisational and communication skills mixed with a high level of attention to detail and some experience working for a technology company then this established pro av company will be keen to meet with you.
The company has an excellent reputation in the world of audio-video installation with several prestigious projects covering high-end residential and commercial developments that require the latest in AV technology including control systems, video conferencing, entertainment suites, IT, and digital signage.
As the AV Service and Support Coordinator, your role will be based onsite at the company's Buckinghamshire office, and you will be providing support to high-end corporate companies and high-net-worth individuals for their bespoke AV installations at their respective commercial and residential properties.
You'll act as the bridge between them and the company's technical team and there will be additional communication and liaison with contractors and property management companies ensuring the flow of communication is clear, professional, and constant so that technical teams can provide the right resolution.
The high value of these projects means that is important for you to ensure the clients are happy and kept abreast of progress and any relevant next steps.
Known for your proactivity you are comfortable and calm under pressure and you can relay your calmness to clients.
- Excellent ability to manage and coordinate multiple scheduling across various time periods.
- Ability to influence and negotiate to meet goals.
- Excellent attention to detail, and organisation.
- A strong methodical approach to your work.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to show empathy.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar customer service role
- Experience working in a tech-focused business.
- Confident using MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
Your role is intrinsic to the ongoing success of the businesses and will allow you to be a part of one of the country's leading pro-AV companies.
For more details apply now with your latest CV