£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Residential AV Installation - This new position in requires someone at the top of the AV custom install game. You will either be a Snr / Lead Engineer
or in a similar position to be considered for this role. Ideally you will need to bring an exceptional eye for detail to this position and bring a real LOVE of high end
AV smarthomes and dedicated bespoke home cinema. Projects that you will be working will be in London / Home counties but occasionally further afield,
due to the nature of the role you will have excellent people management skills and also look to develop both your AV knowledge and management style.
o Installation of Termination Panels and termination of data, speaker and control cables.
o Installation of AV racks and connection on site to termination panels.
o Lighting Control - Lutron, Crestron, Control4. Installation of modules within enclosures, keypads and termination of cables.
o Audio Visual Equipment; Screens, Projectors, Speakers. Termination of cables and installation of ancillary hardware
o High end cinema installations including installation of motorised projection screens, motorised projector drops, in-wall speakers and subwoofers. High-end amplifiers and receivers
o Control Systems - installation of Touch Panels, Gateways, Remote Controls
o Deploying Wi-Fi and Network Solutions - installation of WAPs and ensuring patching is correctly deployed into switches.
o A very high level of attention to detail is required when dressing racks and field end equipment.
* Industry specific experience is required, a minimum of 3yrs in a similar role specialising in high end AV custom installation.
* To be able to multi-task effectively. Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential.
* Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels.
* Experience dealing with end clients, interior designers, client representatives, builders, electricians, technical subcontractors & project teams.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to write reports daily to send to the office. Reports on progress at the end of each day will be required.
* Ability to work to the highest quality AV standards with attention to detail ensuring work is completed to the highest standard.* The ability to lead and train junior engineer
If you have these desired skills / experience and now seek a new professional working environment, then please send me your full AV CV ASAP?
AV A/V A-V AUDIO VISUAL AUDIO-VISUAL AUDIO/VISUAL CEDIA RESIDENTIAL AUTOMATION SMARTHOME HOME-CINEMA CRESTRON LUTRON CONTROL4 CUSTOM ISNTALLATION RACK TERMIANTION LONDON BERKS BERKSHIRE SUSSEX MIDDX MIDDLESEX BUCKS BUCKINGHAMSHIRE SURREY HANTS HAMPSHIRE