£28000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
If you have media planning experience across online and /or offline media and you love the idea of working with a range of leading entertainment brands, then this role will be for you.
With offices in Europe and the UK the agency's continued success is fuelled by its commitment to the development of its staff, company culture and providing the best-in-class service for its ever-growing client base.
Based in London your role as the Media Account Manager will see you working with some of the key family-friendly entertainment brands within the agency's portfolio. Your media planning and buying experience will be key to helping them achieve their campaign outcomes and act as the vehicle for developing and supporting your Account Executives
With your implementation experience across either digital or TV (or both) along with your excellent media owner relationships, you will have the opportunity to create a range of multimedia plans and strategies as well as be the standard bearer or the latest ideas and innovations.
You love using insight and data to illustrate a campaign's success and your business acumen will help contribute to the agency's continued growth with additional opportunities to be involved in new business pitches.
This position will see work closely with the Account Director so along with your execs there will be plenty of guidance and support for you.
- At least 3 years of media planning experience in a UK agency
- Campaign implementation experience in TV or digital
- Excellent media owner relationships
- Experience with reporting and media insight tools such as Media Ocean, GWI and Tech Edge
- Team management experience
- A desire to learn and work on new channels/platforms.
- Experience or a keen interest in working on campaigns for games or entertainment brands.
For further details apply now with your latest CV.