Imagine, Christmas and New Year festivities are over and your first working day in January is your new contract position of Media Planning Director with a global media agency.
So, if you are a strategic thinker with a deep passion for media planning and a natural flair for client servicing and collaboration then this role will be for you.
Your role as Media Planning Director will be central to the daily management of media planning briefs for 1 -2 key clients covering strategy development, audience insight, implementation reporting and analysis alongside some account management.
The responsibilities of your role will include:
- Working alongside existing teams to generate audience insight, formulate media approaches, and define channel mixes within budget constraints.
- Taking ownership of client briefs and translating them into comprehensive media plans.
- Collaborating with implementational teams to bring plans to life and ensure seamless execution.
- Overseeing go-live activities and managing in-campaign strategies.
- Run status calls to keep clients informed and engaged.
- Conduct PCA reporting at the conclusion of campaigns.
- Analyze results to derive insights for future planning improvements.
The working pattern is hybrid, and the term is currently rolling.
For more details apply now with your latest CV