up to £45,000 per annum (Max Budget)
Our client, an engineering, smart building solutions company seeks a team centric project manager that will deliver projects to the highest spec across the North of England. The projects are delivering IP based solutions across AV / Security / Access and other electronic low voltage and network install solutions.
Are you a project manager that has:
· Great attention to detail
· Excellent client facing skills
· People management skills
· Reliability and hard work ethic
The deliverables on this role will include:
· Delivering well planned projects in line with client’s needs/expectations
· Great team player and able to have excellent relationships with all stakeholders and team including engineers, installers and contractors;
· Keeping the project team focussed, motivated and engaged;
· Excellent at documentation, providing detailed project updates and relevant communications.
· Projects are delivered on time and on budget
· Develop and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and identifying opportunities to add value and generate further business;
· Identify opportunities to develop innovative and creative solutions for customers, in respect to existing projects and other potential new projects.
· Minimum 5 years project management or operations management experience within ELV / Smart Building / Installation solutions
· PMP/PrinceII/Agile certification;
· Motivational and can inspire people;