£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
If you are an innovative and creative person with a great level of experience in retail media and you like the idea of helping to shape this exciting area of advertising, then this growing independent media agency would love to speak with you.
The agency doesn't just see itself being the business of communication, its growth and success put it as a pioneer in shaping the way the world connects with family-friendly brands acting as a true value add and extension to their client's marketing teams.
Working out of their London office your role as a Retail Media Manager will see you at the forefront of managing their growing retail media accounts. Your role includes designing and implementing client and brand strategy, optimizing campaigns, and leading client calls.
You'll play a crucial part in the training and development of junior team members, fostering strong relationships with clients and media suppliers. Your input in evaluating and enhancing their tech and media supply partners will ensure best practices in retail media.
Your growth will be encouraged. supported with a development roadmap when you start and rewards for the milestones that you achieve.
Working Pattern - Hybrid
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in retail media.
- Proficiency in industry planning and implementation tools.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience or a keen interest in toy, entertainment or video games sectors will be a plus.
- Experience working across key international markets will also be a bonus.
On offer is a competitive salary and package, and clear opportunities for development all wrapped up within a fun, diverse and collaborative culture.
For more info apply now with your latest CV