You will be responsible for designing and creating fun, exciting, beautiful Sandbox gameplay, environments from paper designs/concepts to final quality, using given tools of the engine. You will work close with the Lead Level Designer, Design Director and the design team to craft new gameplay experiences for environmental playgrounds and AI encounters. Additionally work with Environment Art and Narrative Design to ensure a perfect balance between gameplay setup and visual direction whilst ensuring the story is carried well throughout the level. You will also contribute to design discussions and help solving complex design challenges within the games’ settings.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- 3+ years professional game production experience
- Previous experience creating high quality Levels for AAA games
- Experience working on 1 large scale, 3D title (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process
- Experience with next generation AAA game engines.
- Excellent sense for design and creating outstanding user experiences
- Focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete tasks within given time constraints
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- Knowledge with CryEngine especially the sandbox toolset
- Strong interest in science fiction based themes
- Shipped (from pre-production to release) 1, large scale, 3D title (PC, current/next-gen consoles)